Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Pasadena Village VIP's Zoom Online
VARIOUSLY IMPAIRED PEOPLE UNITE!
The purpose of this new Affinity Group is to explore the issues that people with losses, such as vision, hearing, mobility issues, etc., deal with in adjusting to new norms. Village Members Karen Bagnard and Dick Myers will share their experience with failing vision, and how they cope, find humor, hope and what they have learned along the way to offer support and education to the participants. Humor is encouraged to keep us in a place of gratitude for all that is still working for us.
Other topics to be discussed ongoing:
- What kind of loss issues are you experiencing?
- What problems do these issues create for you in performing your daily activities?
- What resources are available that can assist you in conducting your daily activities?
- What else might be done to help you deal with your situation?
- What are the pluses you are feeling or experiencing at this time?
Register on the Calendar for the Zoom link to be sent to you!
Registration required: Max 25
Monday, January 18, 2021, 12:00 PM until 1:30 PM